PDA

View Full Version : Auto Draw is awarding a Town Win

Elixir
April 25th, 2011, 04:21 AM
Unsure if intended: I didnt get a screenshot of it, but it looks like the auto draw system after 3 days of no death is automatically awarding a town win despite there still being mafia and neutrals alive. The game I was in had a Witch, a Mafioso and like 3-4 townies still up.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 08:44 AM
3 days of no death and there was a mafioso? He was being blocked, which makes it a pretty easy town win tbh.

Elixir
April 25th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Yeah he was still alive though. Thats the thing. Does the auto game ender choose a winner? If so, then theres no problems here. I thought it was just a force draw.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 10:17 AM
It chooses whoever has more players. Ties are awarded in this priority:

Serial Killer
Arsonist
Mafia
Town

The rest of the third-party groups have different win conditions and can usually win with any of those four groups. The SK, Arsonist, Mafia, and Town are the exclusive groups. If a person in one group wins, everybody in the other three groups lost.

Seriously, 3 days with no deaths is pretty bad. That means no lynches three times in a row and no deaths at night, 3 times in a row. Really, would the forums continue if nobody could get lynched and nobody got killed at night? That's a deadlock scenario. Any sort of lynch or kill will reset this counter to 0 so I feel that 99% of the time it'll prevent legitimate deadlocks.

Elixir
April 25th, 2011, 07:27 PM
Cool to know. Thanks, all's working as intended then