PDA

View Full Version : Resets and bugs

Dark.Revenant
April 24th, 2011, 09:30 PM
The only fix I can do now is remove all the stats and the points leaderboard. I'm keeping the save slot and the points themselves for now.

anemoneya
April 24th, 2011, 09:48 PM
seems like the reset bug affects all people in the same room when trigger error (only one kind out of few) happens and game doesn't proceed due to bug (some trigger errors are not harmful)

Elixir
April 25th, 2011, 01:49 AM
The only fix I can do now is remove all the stats and the points leaderboard. I'm keeping the save slot and the points themselves for now.

That's pretty much all you need. Win/Loss isnt so important in a game where night 1 is luck based. Point system shows whos played a lot of games anyway.

Brodersen
April 25th, 2011, 06:56 AM
ye only points is important. But what does it matter when they get reset all the time.

Membrax
April 25th, 2011, 09:05 AM
yeah I'm pretty fed up of being reset :(
Glad the game is so much fun on its own, but I hope we'll get a stable save system one day.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 10:21 AM
They don't get reset anymore, as of 1.8... I've confirmed it with a tester who previously had resets often who now went over a dozen games with no problems. Plus, if it WOULD reset, it instead gives you a warning, stops your bank from updating in that game, and makes you do the reset manually if it continues.

Membrax
April 25th, 2011, 01:30 PM
They don't get reset anymore, as of 1.8... I've confirmed it with a tester who previously had resets often who now went over a dozen games with no problems. Plus, if it WOULD reset, it instead gives you a warning, stops your bank from updating in that game, and makes you do the reset manually if it continues.

Sounds good to me. Playing on Europe, but I'm not sure of the version, we'll check for sure.

Membrax
April 25th, 2011, 04:51 PM
OK, tried tonight and it seems to work fine :)
Thanks DR