PDA

View Full Version : Bug or Signature cracked (9999 points)

icarus
April 24th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Well i'm no sheriff but this smells like crap.
Either the guy has cracked signature or the game buged.
Here is a screen shot i made.

icarus
April 24th, 2011, 08:54 PM
the piece of cake at the right is made by my dog, isnt actually on the original screenshot

(No animal where injured during the creation of this post)

Membrax
April 25th, 2011, 04:24 AM
lol I saw this player cheating in other custom maps. I remember him very well because each time, there are some pretty naive people who think he's the real Dimaga :D

icarus
April 25th, 2011, 04:57 AM
hehe and i'm the first of the rank after the hacker

icarus
April 25th, 2011, 05:30 AM
this is a photo of my cat playing mafia

mr.nollett@hotmail.co.uk
April 25th, 2011, 06:38 AM
i'll back this up. he has cheated. somehow?

oops_ur_dead
April 25th, 2011, 07:00 AM
The signature isn't hard to crack.

mr.nollett@hotmail.co.uk
April 25th, 2011, 07:17 AM
icarus, why do you continue to play when you know the points will just reset? well play to such an extent ;p ive basically quit power point leveling cus i know it'll happen again :( which saddens me.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Points no longer reset. The problem is Blizzard made banks very badly and you never know what amount of data you can store before it goes belly-up. I managed to trim them down to the point where they don't break, though.

icarus
April 25th, 2011, 09:44 AM
ive been reseted so many times that im not worried again :-) this time i also trust somehow that it wont reset again ! my cat supports me ! ;D

I see that there is no more xml file update so iguess the point system has completly changed during 1.0 update. Maybe that make it easier to crack.
I also would suggest to make a vote to kick AFK gamers to avoid people letting the game run to earn points.. (7 points to be afk, 10-17 points for winning as mafia or town depends on how many people to share points).
Something like the Afk vote at world of warcraft pvp. just an idea :P

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
April 25th, 2011, 12:08 PM
If you really want to complain, why don't you file a complaint to Blizzard for him hacking? Also group votes tend to be abused by trolling as really, why wouldn't you want to make the game easier? also trolling in general.

icarus
April 25th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Well now the ssame guy strokes again he got 1th and 2nd position with 99999 points....

If you really want to complain, why don't you file a complaint to Blizzard for him hacking? Also group votes tend to be abused by trolling as really, why wouldn't you want to make the game easier? also trolling in general.

Well i could complain to blizzard, but why ? Someone cracked a game thats is just out from beta test ? I really dont get what you say about trolling ... you acuse me of trolling ? I'm just a fan of this game thats playing a lot thats all ... my cat will get in rage if you say i'm trolling :'( :'(

Clawtrocity
April 25th, 2011, 12:26 PM
You're probably a version behind because there is no leaderboard anymore on the NA version.

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Mille apparently didn't upload anything after 1.0... Guh. He keeps saying he "has no time" (3 mins to change dependencies and upload lol)

icarus
April 25th, 2011, 12:32 PM
No global ranking and no local ranking ????????? Omg my cat is right now on the window willing to finish his life once for all ......... :o

Dark.Revenant
April 25th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Local ranking is staying for sure. I will add back the global ranking when I can figure out if a Top3 system is stable. Top10 didn't work but maybe smaller values will be okay.